Topic: Putting together a slideshow in Photostage (Hands on session)
Presenter: Len Modderman
This is a hands on session and people who have Laptops with Photostage Slideshow Maker loaded are encouraged to bring them. Charge them before coming to the meeting to avoid a tangle of power cords. If you don't have a laptop you can work together with someone.
Len will pass out a sheet for all to follow together. He will have his laptop connected to the projector and guide the group on how to proceed on their own laptops.
Downloading Photostage Slideshow Maker
1. Go to www.nchsoftware.com
2. In the Quick Program search box, (upper right) Click on the arrow and you will see a menu of products.
3. Choose Graphic Software
4. Choose Photo Slideshow Maker and click on Download. (Windows or Mac)
5. Click on Save when it comes up at the bottom of your screen and wait.
6. Click on Run when it comes up and it the program should load and come up.
7. Don't worry about it being a trial as we will work this out when you come to the session.
What to bring
At home, each person bringing a laptop should:
1. bring about 30 pictures ready for the slideshow. Arranging them in the order you want is best as it can save a lot of time.
2. Choose a piece of music about 3 to 5 min. long.
NB: Both the pictures and the music should be in one folder.
In the course of the evening we can show everyone’s slide show to the group.
Before & After Pictures
Since we will be viewing the slideshows that people put together, there may not be enough time to show the Before and After pictures.
However, if there is time we will show the Before and after pictures from the last two meetings we missed.
If someone has some new information to share about processing, please bring it and it can be shared with the group.
Looking forward to seeing you all.